Shipping Container to Albania | Moving to Albania
Shipping to Albania from Australia
Transportuesit ndërkombëtar të mallrave dhe agjentët e ngarkesave Moving Your World.
Are you planning to move to Albania?
We can provide self pack and professionally packed shipping options to move your household goods and/or motor vehicle in a 20FT or 40FT shipping container from your door in Australia to your door in Albania.
If you have owned and used the goods for more than 6 months, and are planning to move back to Albania after being outside of the country for more than 12 months, you can import your goods tax free.
Required documents for import:
- Passport photo page and entry stamp
- Residence permit (if applicable)
- NIPT (ID of taxable person)
- Bill of Lading (provided to you once the goods are shipped), original
- Comprehensive inventory list in Albanian, stamped by Albanian consulate at origin
- Letter of authorisation to apply for duty free import obtained from General Director of Customs
- Power of attorney for the destination agent to complete import customs clearance on your behalf
Required documents for vehicle importation: Certificate of title and registration, Purchase invoice, Drivers Licence. B/L shipping document needs to state the chassis and engine numbers, cubic capacity, year of manufacture and brand/model.
When shipping a 20FT or 40FT container to Albania you are paying a fixed price and can fill up as much as the container as you wish, the contents are not double handled during sailing such as in a shared container service.
Have only some boxes or suitcases to send to Albania?
We can provide an airfreight service charged per kg, to obtain a quote for an airfreight shipment simply send us the dimensions and weight for each box you plan to send to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are considering moving to Albania speak to one of our friendly professionals to assist you with all your shipping related questions, call us on (02)9575-7614.